The Workstyle Revolution
In this episode, we’re joined by Lizzie Penny and Alex Hirst, co-founders of WorkStyleRevolution.com. They share their insights on how work styles are evolving, and discuss the future of work in the context of changing technology and societal trends. Tune in to learn more about their innovative approach to helping individuals and organizations thrive in the modern workplace.
Introducing Lizzie & Alex.
Lizzie en Alex are friends, entrepreneurs, speakers, best selling authors and changemakers. They have been leading the Workstyle rRvolution for a decade, co-founding a social enterprise, Hoxby, in 2014 to prove the concept.
They helped thousands of ‘workstylers’ around the world to set, project and respect their own workstyles, and are conducting pioneering research into the link between autonomy, productivity and wellbeing. Hoxby has delivered projects working in a workstyle way for some of the biggest businesses in the world.
The Workstyle Revolution.
This episode is for everyone who desires the freedom to choose when and where to work. Lizzie, Alex and Nick discuss how workstyle is different from flexible, hybrid and remote working, and why it matters.
Topics we discuss
- Insights into the benefits and challenges of workstyle, and how it has impacted the way Lizzie and Alex approach work
- The advantages of workstyle when it comes to talent acquisition and how it has helped build a diverse and talented team?
- Specific examples of projects with major customers that Hoxby has undertaken in a workstyle way
- Examples of other companies or organizations that have successfully implemented workstyle
- The future of work: how will work evolve over the next decade, and what role can it play in creating a more sustainable and sustainable society?
Listen to full episode on
About Unbossers Podcast
This show and everything else we Unbossers do is created by and for change makers for human organizations. Our goal is to inspire and educate as many people as possible on how to combine the pursuit of business success with care for humanity in a way that benefits all stakeholders of your organization. We talk with thought leaders and experts about the mindsets, skills, tools, processes and systems that turn business mambo jambo buzzwords like employee empowerment, customer centricity, agility and intrapreneurship into daily operational reality.
our Unbossers Network
Build a people first-organization the unbossed way:
Do you want to learn concrete steps on how to combine the pursuit of business success with putting people first? Just take a look at our Unbossers Network which offers low-key accessibility into global connections and teachings for you and your organisation.
We will be happy to welcome you there!